[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defensive Suggestion

mamaboy

Would it be be possible for the Huddle to add more players to the defensive rankings, I am in a 12 team league where we draft five linebackers, five DB's and five lineman. The list that I found on your site only has 40 at each position. Great list just alittle short.

Would it be be possible for the Huddle to add more players to the defensive rankings, I am in a 12 team league where we draft five linebackers, five DB's and five lineman. The list that I found on your site only has 40 at each position. Great list just alittle short.

888727[/snapback]

15 def. players per team times 12 teams=180! :D That's a bunch! You would need a ranking of about 50% of all Def players. I doubt you'll find that anywhere.

15 def. players per team times 12 teams=180! :D That's a bunch!  You would need a ranking of about 50% of all Def players.  I doubt you'll find that anywhere.

888823[/snapback]

35 man rosters in fusion with IDP thats approx 240-320 IDPers at an avg of 15-20/team

GMX is getting set to draft 40 man rosters so 180 doesnt even scratch the surface :D