[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade help-if you can-please

which rb should i keep-williams/arrington?i am leaning towrad keeping arrington-will either have a chance to start?--have decent starters(mc gahee/lewis and backup-s.jackson) thanx,denny

-i will try to answer any other posts that i may have some insight into--thanx

Give us some info about your league. Scoring, starter requirements, what do you lose if you keep a player (draft picks for example)

Did you guys draft potential rookies LAST year? Give us some background.

892359[/snapback]

That other info would help, but since I don't know, I'd take Arrington.

10 tm-basic scoring- my starters w.mcgahee,j.lewis m.harrison,j.walker,t.heap,eagles,n.keading

bench-s.jackson,carnell,williams,jj.arrington-h.ward,r.williams,i.bruce,k.colbert

qb's--suck--p.ramsey,a j feely-have offer of farve/dunn for ward/c.williams wanting to know which (c.williams/jj.arrington) will have more value into season-Ari-has m.shipp and tb could be RRBC-i just don't know--thanx,denny

No question here for you...go with JJ all the way.

1) The only 2000 yard rusher in last years draft, and did it against tough teams as well...no other solo back went over 100 on USC.

2) Strong, fast, great moves, better hands.

3) 4.4 speed and can take it to the house any time.

4) Defenses cannot stack the line against AZ with Boldin & Fitz...and they have a great Oline.

4) Denny has a high-powered offensive scheme similar to the Rams...JJ is the Marshal Faulk on that team. I project top 10 RB for him this year.

6) He only has Marcel (can't stay healthy) Shipp to contend with. Williams has Pittman, Alstott, Garner, and even Jamel White to share touches with.

Bottom line, JJ is going to have great year (barring injury of course)...but I would expect 1,800 all purpose yards and 10-12 TD's

10 tm-basic scoring-  my starters w.mcgahee,j.lewis m.harrison,j.walker,t.heap,eagles,n.keading

bench-s.jackson,carnell,williams,jj.arrington-h.ward,r.williams,i.bruce,k.colbert

qb's--suck--p.ramsey,a j feely-have offer of farve/dunn for ward/c.williams wanting to know  which (c.williams/jj.arrington) will have more value into season-Ari-has m.shipp and tb could be RRBC-i just don't know--thanx,denny

892419[/snapback]

I really like Caddy but not enough more than JJ to greatly improve my team at QB. Let's just say, I'd do that trade and leave it at that.

You really have to make the trade. I love Cadillac and think he will be the class of this draft. But, you don't really have a QB and need one, take the trade and do what you need to do to field a competitive team.

Go with JJ. - his main competition is Shipp and Hambrick and neither one of those guys will beat him out plus they have warner to spread the ball around to Boldin and Fitz so D's can't really stack against the run - he should do allright. Williams has to compete with Pittman, who did well last season other than fumbles, and Allstot at the goal line - seems like an easy choice to me.

Go with JJ. -  his main competition is Shipp and Hambrick and neither one of those guys will beat him out plus they have warner to spread the ball around to Boldin and Fitz so D's can't really stack against the run - he should do allright.  Williams has to compete with Pittman, who did well last season other than fumbles, and Allstot at the goal line - seems like an easy choice to me.

892834[/snapback]

My thoughts also....