[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders Homer Needed ASAP

Hugh 0ne

Atlanta Apathy sent me an e-mail with request to join.

I'm not sure if it is filled already, but I'm interested! I breezed over the rules.

You mention the draft is tomorrow? What time/time zone?

Let me know if this is filled already.

Thanks,

Tony

I remember you S&B.  At a time when Raider fans were often sounding arrogant, stupid and scummy... you were no different.  :D

Just kidding.  Welcome back.

896295[/snapback]

Yep if was fun being the bad guy when the team was actually good...not much to cheer about the past couple years though :doah:

Moss :D and Jordan :D should help turn things around...

Edited by Return Of S&B

Yep if was fun being the bad guy when the team was actually good...not much to cheer about the past couple years though  :doah:

Moss :D  and Jordan :D  should help turn things around...

896376[/snapback]

Yeah, you should score 30+ pts a week. Too bad you'll be giving up 40+ though. :D

First of all, thanks to all you guys for stepping up. I'm sorry this turned into such a fire drill, and I'm also sorry we can only add one of you guys to the list. We're going with Controller. He got voted out in lieu of phenom when this league first started, so he gets the nod. Thanks again to everyone, and please feel free to get onto the waiting lists if you're still interested in joining the league.