[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD on the radio!

Dirty Sanchez

Last night on a local sports station in Arizona (Extra Sports 910), David Dorey made a guest appearance on a show called "The Fantasy Forum". It was good to actually hear some quality fantasy advice come out of that show for once. :D

So, DMD, can I expect to hear more from you throughout the season on this show or were you just doing a little advertising for The Huddle?

They didn't ask me to be on until later yesterday. I am on various radio shows from time to time - I'll have to mention when I am going to be on so people can listen if they want. Those guys on that show seem to be pretty good to listen to and are easily one of the most knowledgeable guys I've been on the radio with.

Evidently now they are thinking about having me on once a month during the season.

They didn't ask me to be on until later yesterday. I am on various radio shows  from time to time - I'll have to mention when I am going to be on so people can listen if they want. Those guys on that show seem to be pretty good to listen to and are easily one of the most knowledgeable guys I've been on the radio with.

Evidently now they are thinking about having me on once a month during the season.

900811[/snapback]

Keep us updated.

Boy who'da thought DMD had a voice like Mike Tyson?. :D

Or was that the guy on before you?

900961[/snapback]

Hmmm... you got a mighty purty ear... :D

They didn't ask me to be on until later yesterday. I am on various radio shows  from time to time - I'll have to mention when I am going to be on so people can listen if they want. Those guys on that show seem to be pretty good to listen to and are easily one of the most knowledgeable guys I've been on the radio with.

900811[/snapback]

DMD, do you do any radio shows on stations in Chicago/the Chicago suburbs/Milwaukee? Just wondering.

DMD, do you do any radio shows on stations in Chicago/the Chicago suburbs/Milwaukee?  Just wondering.

901089[/snapback]

Not yet, but feel free to bug them about having me as a guest :D

Announcer: Line 1 what is yer name and were are you calling from?

Line 1: They call me Club from Dallas. I have a question for Mr. Dorey.

Announcer: Sure.

Line 1: Mr. Dorey you said a lot of things. Can you spell them for me?

Last night on a local sports station in Arizona (Extra Sports 910), David Dorey made a guest appearance on a show called "The Fantasy Forum".  It was good to actually hear some quality fantasy advice come out of that show for once. :D

900722[/snapback]

I'm confused. Was there another guest on that was giving quality fantasy advice??

:runsaway:

What does a gig like that pay if they have you on say once per month?

901123[/snapback]

You get paid nothing. It's short and usually fun anyway.

Announcer:  Line 1 what is yer name and were are you calling from?

Line 1:  They call me Club from Dallas.  I have a question for Mr. Dorey.

Announcer:  Sure.

Line 1:  Mr. Dorey you said a lot of things.  Can you spell them for me?

901156[/snapback]

:D

DMD is giving out secrets for free!!

"Hey, this is Tim from Virginny....if the Patriots offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator were to swap jobs tomorrow, what would the effect be?"

You get paid nothing. It's short and usually fun anyway.

901234[/snapback]

The payment is free advertisement for The Huddle. You sure did a little of that towards the end of your interview. I'm sure everyone was impressed about how great you are as you were stating your credentials. :D