[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reid

theeohiostate

:D Who in the hell cares about employment? He has enough money to last a lifetime and MORE IMPORTANTLY, he has 3 other children in that house, that the judge has labled a "Drug Emporiam" .

Reid's damn lucky that the cops didn't find illicit drugs in his house, or HE'D be off to prison as well.

Nobody knows what is going on more than the Reid family.All we know is what the media tells us,and that is usually an emphasis on the bad,just like all news is.Bad news is what sells and keeps viewers coming back.

The media would never tell us the whole story because they dont know it.Anyone who wants him to step down from the little bit of information they actually know is naive.

His kids are adults and make their own choices.I had drugs in my house when I was in my teens,guess what,I hid them and my parents had no clue.Its not like thekids are going to the dinner table with the family smoking a bowl and doing a rail while their parents say good job son.Then again maybe they are,but well never know.

How many parents raise kids that do drugs or get in trouble with the law?Should they all quit work too?

Maybe he is a horrible parent ,will quitting his job make him a better one?

Its called life and things like this happen everywhere,the only reason we get to hear this story is because of who he is.