[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top producer at TE

omegamaulers

Lance Kendricks looked horrible imho. I've been banging the Gresham hammer all summer. :wacko: In June, I traded Kellen Winslow away for a 7th, and traded a 4th for Gresham (dynasty league, I have the option on him for his career). Gresham has a rookie qb (great for TE's), a new offensive coordinator in Jay Gruden (runs a west coast offense which focuses on the TE position), no competition (Bo Scaife went down in the preseason), and a ton of talent (was amazing in Oklahoma, and was a first round draft pick). I'm obviously huge on this guy. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was a top 5 TE this year and in the future. He has so much opportunity and some of the "locks" to be a top 5 TE this year have so much of an injury history. Last year Gresham caught 52 balls, I wouldn't be surprised to see that number reach the 75-80 this year, possibly more. His first game line was 6 catches 58 yards and a TD. So yeah, I'd say he's better than Kendricks.