[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think i may have drafted the best "you're killing me" team

Lippy225

your team is at worst .500 though, unless you mismanaged the taco out of it

LOL, well I am 1-7. McFadden did well for three games and then has done squat. The week Charles went down he was in the lineup and I would have won if even a mediocre game by him, same with 2 weeks ago when McFadden went down. QB play has been killing me, I just got Cam Newton when I traded Dez Bryant to Cowboys fan who wasn't using him. Marshall just plain sucks in my opinion and has no trade value. I had Daniel Thomas for my bye weeks and he sucked one week and then was a late scratch last week and I dropped his ass. He will go off this week.

When I do put up points, I play a team that is putting up more. So mismanaged? I don't think so, just having a tough year with injuries and weekly match ups. I played against the Bears defense a 3 weeks back, Arian Foster 2 weeks back and the Lions defense last week. Seems I always get the freak weeks! LOL

Oh, well we do have a "toilet bowl" for the non-playoff teams that pays out $50. Sadly, that is now my goal!