[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone have an auction draft spreadsheet they can share with me?

Cunning Runt

I'm terrible setting up an excel spreadsheet, but here's what I need.....

We have 14 owners with a $200 budget to draft with.

I am need of one that shows we are drafting 15 players, 16 players, and 17 players - need a sheet for each quantity with 14 tabs at the bottom for each owner.

Basically, what I need the spreadsheet to show is a column for each player drafted, their team, position, and they amount they were won for in our bidding process.

The last column - the one with the amounts, needs to show at the bottom how much of each person's $200 has been spent and also how much each owner can spend on any one player. Each roster spot to be filled is a minimum of $1 so let's say you spent $20 on Andrew Luck, that would leave you with $180 left, and let's say you're drafting 15 spots, at a minimum of $1 per spot, the max you could bid on any single player at that moment is $167. That would leave you exactly $1 for the remaining 13 spots.

But like I said, I need this with rosters at each of 15, 16, and 17 players since we're not entirely sure how many we'll allow for. Probably 16, but it's on our agenda for pre-draft discussion once we all meet live on the 25th.

Anyone have something like this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm terrible setting up an excel spreadsheet, but here's what I need.....

We have 14 owners with a $200 budget to draft with.

I am need of one that shows we are drafting 15 players, 16 players, and 17 players - need a sheet for each quantity with 14 tabs at the bottom for each owner.

Basically, what I need the spreadsheet to show is a column for each player drafted, their team, position, and they amount they were won for in our bidding process.

The last column - the one with the amounts, needs to show at the bottom how much of each person's $200 has been spent and also how much each owner can spend on any one player. Each roster spot to be filled is a minimum of $1 so let's say you spent $20 on Andrew Luck, that would leave you with $180 left, and let's say you're drafting 15 spots, at a minimum of $1 per spot, the max you could bid on any single player at that moment is $167. That would leave you exactly $1 for the remaining 13 spots.

But like I said, I need this with rosters at each of 15, 16, and 17 players since we're not entirely sure how many we'll allow for. Probably 16, but it's on our agenda for pre-draft discussion once we all meet live on the 25th.

Anyone have something like this?

Thanks in advance!

pm me your e-mail.

I've got one I made for last year that can work for 10-16 teams 16 player rosters. I'm a bit confused as to what you need given your "we are drafting 15, 16, and 17 players". I can tweek what I have and send it to you if you explain what you need.

It automatically tells you what you've got left as your max bid.

Edited by detlef

pm me your e-mail.

I've got one I made for last year that can work for 10-16 teams 16 player rosters. I'm a bit confused as to what you need given your "we are drafting 15, 16, and 17 players". I can tweek what I have and send it to you if you explain what you need.

It automatically tells you what you've got left as your max bid.

I'll pm you. I would think the "amount left to spend on a player" will change based upon how many need to drafted. That's why it seems each sheet would need different calculations based on roster size.