[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR Week 3 (PPR)

daneeill

Which three WRs should I start in Week 3? This is a PPR league.

Andre Johnson (This should be a given)

Marques Colston (Has underwhelmed in the first 2 games but going up against KC)

Dwayne Bowe (Had a great Week 2 but a horrible Week 1)

Brandon Lafell (Solid player going up against that shaky Giants secondary)

Danny Amendola (Had a ridiculous Week 2)

Michael Crabtree (#1 Option for Alex Smith)

Andre Johnson (even though Denver has a good secondary, Houston may have to throw more in this game since they are actually playing a team with an offensive pulse. I'd partially blame AJ's week 2 disappearing act on Houston not needing to throw.)

Dwayne Bowe (even though it came in garbage time, you gotta like that Cassel and Bowe got on the same page... add in that the Chief D is terrible, meaning the Chiefs will likely not be able to nurse a lead, and the Saints have gotten shredded thus far, and Bowe could have another 100+ yd, 1-2 TD game)

Marques Colston (I was on the fence here... Colston is the WR1, but that seems to mean little in New Orleans. Still, the Chiefs are such a good matchup that I don't know how you pass up on Colston here. At the very least, Colston's floor seems a little safer than some of the other options you have.)

I don't trust Sam Bradford or the Rams' o-line enough to put Amendola out there, despite the huge week 2 effort.

I'm not sold on LaFell just yet. The matchup is good, but that might simply mean that Newton can throw to Steve Smith at will. I need a little more time to become a believer that LaFell is a better option than the guys I have starting in front of him (benching Andre for LaFell is too reckless for my blood, even though there's always that chance LaFell outperforms him).

I don't think the 49ers generally will need to throw enough to make Crabtree all that attractive of an option;

Please help with my post: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/385836-which-of-these-rbs-would-you-be-most-willing-to-part-with-to-upgrade-at-wr/

I second Andre, Bowe, and Amendola.

Andre should be started every week.

Bowe will be getting plenty of garbage time looks this season and if they can't establish a running game he will be getting a lot of action whether garbage time or not.

Amendola I'm not completely sold on yet but he is really starting to make a case for an every week WR2 spot. Hw is the best option in STL and Bradford seems to be coming back around to his 2010 form and may take that step forward everyone has been expecting of him.