[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. White + D. Rich for A. Boldin?

Ron677

I would be giving White and Richardson for Boldin. Would this possibly be a good trade for me? The guy I'm trading to is really weak at RB but strong at WR (Boldin is his 3rd best receiver and Lamar Miller is his RB2). Today's updated cheat sheet has Daryl ranked at 20 among running backs, White at 18 among WRs, and Boldin at 25. However, I feel like White will continue dropping and Boldin will continue rising. A high ankle sprain is nothing to chives around with so I would like to replace Roddy. I also think WRs are going to be more valuable than RBs until the playoffs and I don't really need to have D. Rich.

My league is 10 man using standard scoring with 2 starting WR, 2 starting RB, and 1 WR/RB flex slot.

My lineup is Andrew Luck, Larry Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Wes Welker, Marshawn Lynch, Alfred Morris, Julius Thomas. Backups are Desean Jackson, T.Y. Hilton, Giovani Bernard, Daryl RIchardson, and Christine Michael.

Edited by Ron677

I would offer him Drich for Boldin straight up. Giving White too is way too much IMO, especially if you are long-sighted about it. White could be a low WR1/high WR2 come fantasy playoff time if he has to take some time off to let his ankle heal...could be fresher than most guys.

I would offer him Drich for Boldin straight up. Giving White too is way too much IMO, especially if you are long-sighted about it. White could be a low WR1/high WR2 come fantasy playoff time if he has to take some time off to let his ankle heal...could be fresher than most guys.

Cool that's what I was thinking. I was just making sure that Richardson + White was in fact too much for Boldin in case he rejects the first trade. Good advice =)

Edited by Ron677