[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RG3 is terrible!

Bedo

Yes, RGIII was not at his best, but the O-line of the Redskins just waved at the Denver pass rush. The last time I saw the numbers he had been hit, knocked down, or sacked something like 80 percent of his dropbacks. In the fourth quarter the Broncos teed up with blitzes almost every play, and Washington seemingly had no answer for the swarming rushers.

On quite a few plays the pass rushers were in the backfield on the second or third step back that RGIII took. Just brutal pass protection, and RGIII was getting smacked around like a piñata filled with organic veggie snacks.

Yes, RGIII was not at his best, but the O-line of the Redskins just waved at the Denver pass rush. The last time I saw the numbers he had been hit, knocked down, or sacked something like 80 percent of his dropbacks. In the fourth quarter the Broncos teed up with blitzes almost every play, and Washington seemingly had no answer for the swarming rushers.

On quite a few plays the pass rushers were in the backfield on the second or third step back that RGIII took. Just brutal pass protection, and RGIII was getting smacked around like a piñata filled with organic veggie snacks.

This was what I saw as the most glaring problem last night for the Skins. At one point RGIII had 28 dropbacks to Denver's 18 hits on the QB. That is worse than pathetic. However there were a few times where he actually had time to throw and ended up getting hit or knocked down because he failed to get rid of the ball in time and find an open receiver.

I agree with what everyone is saying....I have RGIII and honestly what would have helped was for them to hand the ball to Morris more often also.

Denver had no respect for the run after Morris scored his TD because he only got 2 touches after that. Crazy!!!

O coordinator needs a talking to this week....

I agree with what everyone is saying....I have RGIII and honestly what would have helped was for them to hand the ball to Morris more often also.

Denver had no respect for the run after Morris scored his TD because he only got 2 touches after that. Crazy!!!

O coordinator needs a talking to this week....

Morris was ripping off 5 or 6 yards at will. Have a two score lead and decide to just let rg3 get smashed instead of riding Morris? Makes no sense. At that point you knew Washington needed to score more against the high powered Denver o but jeez

I hate to say it...but at this point, you are better off starting Pryor over RGIII. I think RGIII still isn't fully confident in his knee which is impacting his throwing motion and his mobility. He has an average line at best, less than average WRs, and without him being able to run the spread option effectively it really limits what they can do offensively. I rolled the dice on him this year and crapped out. He'll be better next year on someone else's team.