[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship game HELP! RB's & WR's

gmart23

Ok so I have my championship game on Sunday and I need advice on my lineup. Right now this is my starting lineup:

Qb: Russell Wilson

Rb: Demarco Murray

Rb: Knowshon Moreno

Wr: Eric Decker

Wr: Alshon Jeffery

Te: Jason Witten

Flex: Rashad Jennings

Def: Seattle

K: Gostkowski

This is my bench:

Qb: Colin Kaepernick

Wr: Julian Edelman

Rb: Shane Vereen

Rb: Andre Brown

Te: Tony Gonzalez

For this week I was thinking of putting in Karpernick for Wilson, Edleman for Decker and move Decker to my flex. Except now Im torn between Decker and Jennings for my flex. Anyone have advice? I need to win this year Im playing against a cocky bastard.

I know benching someone like Jeffery is crazy.... But here in Philly it is going to be a mess Sunday night! They are calling for massive rain. So neither team will be passing much it the weather ends up that way... Edelmen might be your best bet

Thats the problem im not sure who to bench. If denver pulls ahead early theyll pull the starters. Philly is supposed to have hondaty weather so i dont know if cutler will pass so much. Jennings isnt a complete lock so i dont know how well i trust him with mcfadden as a backup if hes healthy

But if Denver pulls ahead early, isn't it implied the starters would have already gone off? I'm starting Decker (& Vereen in flex) and not worrying about game flow. Denver's defense is beat up badly and the Texans may actually put up some points. I really try to avoid forecasting how games will unfold (shootout, blowout, etc.).

GOOD LUCK today!