[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Ahmad Bradshaw for...

SoonerCT22

Lamar Miller, Donald Brown, and Bobby Rainey are all on my waiver wire. Would you drop Ahmad Bradshaw for any of the above?

What would you rank their priority? I'm guessing since Moreno and Mathews are out 4-8 weeks and 4 weeks respectively, it would go something like Miller, Brown, Rainey in that order?

I also have Jerick McKinnon to drop but I want to hold onto him for some reason... His fantasy ceiling seems higher than Bradshaw's...Especially with Asiata averaging less than 3 yards per carry this past week?

Any input is appreciated

Miller, Rainey, Bradshaw, Brown in my book.

Martin is my least favorite back. If you take away that freak 2012 game against a terrible Raiders defense I don't think he'd rate higher than Ryan Mathews on any fantasy radars. He's not a top-10 back, even healthy. Rainey will put up similar numbers.

Woodhead higher than Brown.

Edited by bpr103

Well, looks like an easy drop of McKinnon since AD is active for week 3... Sooooo, gonna likely pick up Miller and Rainey and drop Bradshaw and McKinnon... Barring some breakout game by Bradshaw or injury to Williams tonight on MNF