[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw vs. Vereen vs. ADP?

Papa Deuce

I lost Peterson with his debacle.

I have Vereen and Bradshaw. I don't like Vereen because he is a Patriot, and you never know what Belechick will do from week to week. I don't trust him..... look at last weekend with Ridley.

So, I am seriously considering using Bradshaw.

If both Bradshaw and Peterson were to play the whole season, would he likely end up with 1/2, 2/3 of Peterson's production if he is the featured back for the Colts?

Last week really ruined my desire to start Vereen again.

Same boat more or less I'm in. I thought vereen would be my no doubt rb2 in a ppr. Last week was frustrating. I also have spiller sproles and bradshaw.

This week at the moment I'm debating on bradshaw or sproles. 99 percent benching vereen. Then in my flex debating between either of sproles bradshaw or colston.

Right now leaning bradshaw at rb2, colston at flex.

Long answer but this week I'm low on vereen. Oakland sucks so more ridley again?

I would see if you could trade Bradshaw for Ridley and play the matchups with Vereen/Ridley. Ridley will be really good for when they are up alot and need to run the clock down. When they are down or in a close game its the Vereen show. Really Vereen will be fine it was just how the game played out. He will still be a solid PPR rb 2 down the road.

I plan on using Miller till week 8 then going with Vereen for the most part after that.

What about picking up A. Blue, Trading or picking up Mckinnon, L. Murray(feel he will get a good look down the road), I also think CJ Anderson Will have a bigger role and really could be the feature guy if Ball doesnt show up. THe Broncos LOVE Anderson.

Trade for Dunbar? Its not like Murray is going to get 30 Carries a game. I dont think he makes it past week 6 at this rate.

Taliaferro could easy get the role later on. Trade for Sankey before he breaks out.

You need to be ready for the injury or break out happens. I think blue or McKinnon could happen very soon.

Really the NE back field is pretty easy to figure out when looking at who they are playing coming up.

• Like 1