[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Cameron/Hyde for Jeffery/Ellington?

the outlaw

10-team, PPR, 2 keeper league, start QB/2 RB/3 WR/TE/PK/DST (no flex)...the other owner has Gore and the 2 injured Redskins TEs (Reed/Paul).

He actually offered me F-Jax and T. Williams a few weeks ago for Cameron/Hyde, but I turned it down.

I could ask for K. Benjamin instead of Jeffery, but I like thought of pairing Jeffery with Cutler. I doubt he would part with Julio unless I throw Jamaal into the mix (which he tried to acquire from me before the draft). I really need another quality WR, but looking to make a fair/acceptable offer.

I'm just not 100% sure I want to part with Hyde in a keeper league.

Thoughts on the subject trade? Other possibilities? My roster is in signature, his is below...

M. Ryan

J. McCown

F, Gore

A. Foster

A. Ellington

F-Jax

A. Williams

C, Michael

J. Jones

A. Jeffery

K. Benjamin

T. Williams

M. Evans

N. Paul

J. Reed

J. Tucker

'Niners

He hasn't actually offered this trade...I'm contemplating offering it, since he expressed interest in Cameron/Hyde a few weeks ago...I see the value in this trade for him being Hyde, as a handcuff and potential long-term keeper, as well as Cameron's potential to be a top-5 TE.