[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade regret or will I be ok?

MikeFL25

Team is in sig.

I am 3-1 in my league, ranked #3 behind two others with the same record. I have only done one trade so far this season, it was somewhat impulsive but I took the risk. I have another trade in the pipeline and am wondering if I should be kicking myself or feel ok.

I traded away Jamaal Charles (yikes!) but gained Julio Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. Not sure if I would do that same trade now knowing that Charles is 100% after his injury, but It rounded out my receiving corps that already included AJ Green, Garcon and Alshon Jeffrey. After last night's game, I am feeling a bit troubled.

However, I have a trade pending right now that gives me L. McCoy by trading away Russel Wilson (backup QB) and Benjamin. Basically this comes down to swapping Charles for Julio and McCoy since losing Wilson doesn't hurt me at all. Shady hasn't been very productive at all this season, and with the exception of last night's monster game, neither has Charles.

How is my situation? Did I royally screw myself with a bad judgement call on the Charles trade, or does coming out with Julio and McCoy make up for it?

I doubt it could be seen as a royal screw up, but I don't think I would have done it. You do have a ton of quality depth at WR now, though, so that could translate into another trade to solidify any other positions with shortcomings

Suppose I had a chance to reverse the trade. I would have to give up Julio and Benjamin (my mistake, it wasn't Benjamin involved with the McCoy trade) to regain Charles + Maclin. It would leave me stacked at RB and weaker in WR.

What are your thoughts there?

I lost Garcon to the McCoy trade, so I would only have Green, Jeffrey and Maclin at WR. I'm losing Julio and Benjamin but would gain Charles back.

Edited by MikeFL25