[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE PENDING D. Thomas for K. Benjamin and M. Asiata

bro7861

I'm in a is a standard ESPN head to head league. (Starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, DST, K...and 7 bench slots)

My team as of now (starter):

QB: (Foles), Brady

RB: (Gore), (Sproles), (Fred Jackson), Jones-Drew, Hyde, Davis

WR: (Dez Bryant) (Dem. Thomas), Deandre Hopkins, Hakeem Nicks

TE: (Vernon Davis)

DST: (Broncos), Steelers

K: Cody Parkey

Trade is Demaryius Thomas for Matt Asiata and Kelvin Benjamin.

I'm 1-3, so I'm unsure of my judgement. Any advice would be appreciated.

Looks a little risky to me. I feel like as the season goes matt asiata will lose some snaps to Jerrick Mckinnon if he keeps playing the way he does. Kelvin Benjamin should get better as Cam gets healthy but Demaryius is bound to step his game up in that offense especially with welker back to take some of the pressure off him. I feel like Demaryius could still be a top 5 receiver but i would pick up Jerrick Mckinnon if you accept this and keep him on your bench.

I wouldn't read too much into Asiago's performance against ATL, because it was against ATL. JMac is certainly gonna move that backfield to committee. D Thomas is worth more than Asiago and Benjamin. Is Sankey on the wire? You could certainly drop MJD for him or Forsett and the like. Didn't list a bench TE, I'd be looking for that, too; V Davis is fragile