[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fair value trade?

sksmith

My last question regarding L Donnell and I should have all options covered with plenty of info to help me decide...

Give - Donnell

Receive - Cruz

PPR scoring; I currently have A Brown, AJ Green, J Gordon stashed, and C Shorts being dropped. Gronk is my other TE

Was initially hoping to swap Donnell for a RB, but gonna hold out for Sankey on the wire, dropping either FJax or L Miller for him

I would not do this trade.

Yes Donnel Maybe had 1 good game but he has also had some decent games.

This means you should be trying to Sell high on Donnel and trade him for someone that benefits your team.

You could probably trade Donnel for a Doug martin possibly even better. look for someone struggling at the TE position and talk to them about a trade.

Cruz in my mind is a down grade and someone to avoid.

If you need an RB get an RB dont settle for less. Good luck

My RB situation is a hot mess that I've successfully managed and adjusted into a 3-1 record. Long story short: drafted were AP, RayRay, TRich; current squad of Z Stacy, FJax, and L Miller (on bye). I'm sold on Z Stacy and intend to keep him

Surveying the situation of other teams, I see only 2 possible targets:

Team A has RBs of McCoy, Ellington, and Bush, with TEs of O Daniels and C Fleener

Team B has RBs of Lynch, Gore, and SJax, with TEs of Witten and L Green

Because of league settings, we can only roster a total of 3 RBs, starting or not; so I must use one of my existing RBs when offering a trade (well, I don't have to, but I might as well to sweeten any offering because I will have to drop one to get one)

Of those two teams, what's the best target w/ Donnell and either FJax or L Miller?

I'd go for an RB. Keep Stacy and Miller and Fjax. I think Miller and Fjax serve atleast good Flex positions. Miller will be RB 2 until Moreno is back imo which gives you 4 more weeks with him since Moreno won't be back until week 8. I'd try and package Fjax or Miller with Donnel abd upgrade with Ellington. I think shady and beastmode are out of the picture unless you hit a home run and get them

D Martin is available on waiver, though I highly doubt he survives to my 7th spot on the list; I don't think I have much faith in him to chase him after waivers go thru anyway

I don't know much about Ellington; is he a pass catcher? PPR scoring for this league has me leaning toward those types of RBs

D Martin is available on waiver, though I highly doubt he survives to my 7th spot on the list; I don't think I have much faith in him to chase him after waivers go thru anyway

I don't know much about Ellington; is he a pass catcher? PPR scoring for this league has me leaning toward those types of RBs

If Martin is available you should pick him up.

I suppose Eddie Lacy is targetable, considering his owner has J Cook and N Paul as TEs...

Don't know what to think about Lacy's performance so far; you can at least say it's a good sign that J Starks has not seen the field at all and they're still pushing the run game (17 touches vs Chicago)

I put in waiver claim for D Martin; at 7th on the list I doubt I'll get him. Should I not, I'll then move to trade offers.

How would rank, in terms of year long value, these 4 RBs:

E Lacy

D Martin

A Ellington

F Gore

(in other words, who would you target first)

And, dang it! This Sankey kid keeps coming up; Whisenface finally acknowledges Sankey is good and says he'll get more involved.

Is he as good as advertised? What if I take him in favor of FJax (fully considering his opponent is the Browns), is the one week risk with Sankey worth it in the long run? Next week I can plug L Miller back in. Of all the rookie sensations, Sankey seems to be the only one not really battling the possibility of full on committee approach

Well, the 0-4 team proved why they are such as they used their #1 wire position to pass on picking up Ellington in order to get Joe Flacco. Ellington still got picked up, but D Martin survived to my 7th position.

L Donnell, coupled w/ G Tate, has now been offered to the 0-4 team in exchange for B Marshall