[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

very competitive 8 team league

maperson

I know its an 8 team league so its kind of crappy but were playing for a lot of money, so I want to win. Ive made a lot of trades and my team is good, but then again all the teams are good. Wondering if I need a better rb2 or how can I make my team any better. Thanks

My team

qb: Rivers

Rb: Charles

Rb: Ellington

Wr: julio jones

Wr: Demaryius Thomas

Flex:Ben Tate

Te: Gronk

d/f: Patriots

K: hauschka

Bench:

Doug Martin

Fred Jackson

Pierre garcon

cobb

Aj Green

Andre williams

freddy morris

Edited by maperson
  • Like 1

Ellington and Garcon for Murray? Or Ellington and Tate? or Ellington and Cobb. Or Tate and Cobb.

Depends on what the other guy has, but I think you have the weapons to make the deal. AJ Green should be your flex eventually ... or at least Randall Cobb. You're stacked all over, but if you can pair a couple bench guys who would start elsewhere for a #1/2 RB I'd do it.

In 8 teams you do not want to lose your studs. You could trade your entire bench for one awesome player and replace everyone that you just traded on that waiver wire with just as good people

DO NOT trade away your starters. Target whatever good buys there are right now in your league, always do a 2-for1 or even a 3-for-1 trade