[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vereen, J Bell, or McKinnon ROS

crazyascarl

Trying to piece together a trade for a RB2... (not that I have an RB1... but a regular plug and play would be great). He wants Jordan Reed from me and we're trying to get a deal done...

My roster is below.

His Roster

QB- Stafford, Rivers

RB- Forcett, Joique Bell, McKinnon, Vereen, Bernard Pierce, Denard Robinson,

WR- Marshall, Sanders, Cooks, Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin

TE- Owen Daniels

As you can see he has a load of RB2's.

Last week he offered (his) Vereen and Daniels for (my) Reed. Sadly the timing didn't work out and as we now know Vereen and Daniels blew up and he withdrew the trade and made a proposal of (my) Kelvin Benjamin and Reed for (his) Vereen.

I'm not totally sold on Vereen week in and week out. He'll have great weeks but NE is so inconsistent fantasy wise.

I then offered (my) Jordan Reed and Andre Johnson (who sits on my bench) for (his) McKinnon.

He just proposed (my) Kelvin Benjamin and Jordon Reed for (his) Joique Bell and Brandin Cooks.

I also don't really want anything to do with New Orleans WR as Brees shares the wealth so much.

It's obvious he has his eyes on Reed and Benjamin... but I don't think that any of his RB are worth giving up that duo.

Thoughts on a package that could work for both of us?

Thanks