[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade my Julio and a RB for Jeffrey and McCoy

Air It Out

Someone offered me a trade of my Julio for his Alshon Jeffrey and Tyler Eifert. I rejected because it was still one-sided in my opinion (he actually later dropped Eifert). I'm thinking of offering him this trade:

my: Julio and Mason

his: Jeffrey and McCoy

Now, I believe this is tilted toward me, but it's my first response, and I'd be willing to upgrade to Julio and McKinnon. Is that a fair trade given how McCoy has been playing? I think he'll pick it up in the 2nd half (or at least I would hope so).

My current RB and WR:

RB: Foster, McKinnon, Mason, Sims (took a flyer on him by dropping S. Jackson in hopes he becomes the go-to guy in Tampa)

WR: Julio, Mi. Floyd, Moncrief (for this week only given Julio's bye), Gordon

I'm in first place in my division and starting to plan for the playoffs. It's a 16 team 1PPR league. Am I wasting Julio with this? Should I keep him and wait for week 12 when Gordon comes back to have a 1-2 WR of Julio and Gordon?

yeah I doubt you'll get Alshon and McCoy but it's worth a shot this may be one of those times where you call and work out the trade otherwise you'll just end up in a standoff. Mckinnon and JJ would be closer but still lopsided. I think JJ's value is lower than McCoy's and McCoy's stock is on the rise, JJ and ATL are just not getting done, you may have to wait no one wants a stud that's underperforming because his team blows and can't get him the ball. You've got the 'buy low' guy advantage him.