[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help. Pick 3

Blasto95

Need 2WRs and a flex. I have a good amount of options right now but I don't want to accidentally sit a must start this weekend.

I have Alfred blue as my flex right now. And josh Gordon and sanders as my WRs.

On my bench though I have reggie Wayne, roddy white, and floyd (ARI)

I've looked at plenty of rankings and they all have different opinons on my 4 Wrs sanders, Gordon, wayne, and white. I just looked this morning and white on 2 different collumns was ranked my best receiver. And before that I was really considering wayne. He has the best matchup and better projections than the other Wrs.

So who should I start. 2Wrs and a flex

Alfred blue, josh Gordon, sanders, reggie Wayne, roddy white

Blue is a must start with Foster out again this week. They say Sanders is going to play but will they limit his snap count with him coming off that concussion? Josh Gordon has an excellent match up against a terrible ATL secondary but will he show rust? Reggie wayne has a good match up and hes been a pretty consistent Wr2/3 all year. Julio Jones will be shadowed by Joe Haden all game which could result in more targets for white. I think if its PPR, I'd go White and Gordon. I want to say Sanders so bad but I'm not sure if he will be limited or not, if he isn't limited, he must start because he's been a stud all year. Reggie Wayne is the safer bet out of all your Wrs. Either White and Gordon or Sanders and Gordon/Wayne

Ya I've decided to go with blue and Gordon. That's what I've been planning on since foster is out. But I'm stuck between the other 3. I'm in first place already. Just playing to hold the 1 seed. I want to sit sanders just be safe, but wayne and white are still 2 good options. I'll probably roll with white as I've gone with him the past 2 or 3 weeks and he's been good.

Looking more into it...so many decisions...

Gordon I just read is being held to a 20-30 snap count. Essentially half of the snaps. Also Fitzgerald looks very doubtful. Someone said he needs a miracle to place. Floyd could also now be a good start I think. I'm completely lost on who to start now outside of blue haha