[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo or Brady

tomconway

Brady vs a division rivals is a much safer play than Dallas on the road at Philly.

Romo and the Cowboys have been a lot better on the road this season than at home. They are a perfect 6-0 on the road and Romo has 10 TD and 0 INT in his last 3 road games (with at least 20 FF points) since coming back from his injury.

Yes, the Eagles shut down the Cowboys 2 weeks ago, but Miami also shut down Tom Brady when they first played. I really expect a big game from Romo this week, but that being said Brady is the "safer" pick while Romo probably has a higher ceiling!

If you're going into this as the underdog, I would start Romo.

Romo and the Cowboys have been a lot better on the road this season than at home. They are a perfect 6-0 on the road and Romo has 10 TD and 0 INT in his last 3 road games (with at least 20 FF points) since coming back from his injury.

Anybody can bend stats in their favor. Philly is 6-1 at home this year, with their loss vs SEA last week. And Tony Romo, for his career, has a QB rating if 83.3 vs the Eagles, compared with a career 96.9 rating. To put that in perspective, 96.9 is the 2nd highest career rating of all time, where 83.3 is in the neighborhood of Ryan Fitzpatrick or Mike Gleanon.

Edited by Tborg128

Fair enough, but I guess my disagreement with that logic is that none of his statistics on the road this season are in Philly, a place he's historically had trouble. Just because he played well against team A doesn't mean he'll do the same against team B. Brady, while playing the better team, is safer, which we agree. I guess I like Brady at home in December, a position he's excelled before, vs Romo playing a team he's had trouble with on the road.