[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are my chances?

MikeFL25

I am down 77-68 in the semifinals of my league. Jamaal Charles really hurt me good this week, and Davis getting 20 points was rough for my team.

Tonight in MNF I have Alshon Jeffrey and Mark Ingram playing, but he has Jay Cutler.

What are my chances of winning this game and staying alive for the finals? Ingram hasn't been his explosive self for a few weeks, and Alshon has been good, but his numbers boost Cutlers numbers as well.

You need Ingram to have a big night plain and simple. They say there is a good chance of rain for tonights game which could bode well for the running games for both teams. If Jeffey can get enough points to negate cutlers points and ingram has 100 yards or so and a td, which against the bears awful run defense, that definitely isn't out of the question, you would have a good shot. Pray for Jeffery to go off enough to negate Cutlers points and pray for Ingram to have a break out game, which quite honestly, he's more than due for.

• Like 1

You need Ingram to have a big night plain and simple. They say there is a good chance of rain for tonights game which could bode well for the running games for both teams. If Jeffey can get enough points to negate cutlers points and ingram has 100 yards or so and a td, which against the bears awful run defense, that definitely isn't out of the question, you would have a good shot. Pray for Jeffery to go off enough to negate Cutlers points and pray for Ingram to have a break out game, which quite honestly, he's more than due for.

Thanks! Its been a hell of a season, I finished #1 overall in the regular season, and also won the "most points scored" in the regular season award. I finished 11-3, so its been a great year for my team. It would really be a bummer to lose to the #4 seed 7-7 team in the semifinals but regardless, it has still been a great year. I'll let you know what happens.

Yeah that would be a bummer. I think Jamaal Charles hurt a lot of people this week, I ALMOST traded Demaryius Thomas for him myself Saturday night thinking Charles would erupt against the Raiders and man am i glad the guy rejected the trade lol. DT gave me 18.30 points and Charles only put up 5.90 points in my NFL.COM standard scoring league.

Yeah that would be a bummer. I think Jamaal Charles hurt a lot of people this week, I ALMOST traded Demaryius Thomas for him myself Saturday night thinking Charles would erupt against the Raiders and man am i glad the guy rejected the trade lol. DT gave me 18.30 points and Charles only put up 5.90 points in my NFL.COM standard scoring league.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that Knile Davis put up 20 points and Charles only had about 6. I had Davis on my bench because nobody could have known that Charles would be so unproductive. Everyone on my roster had sub-par performances this week so it has been a perfect storm of suck lol. Hoping that Ingram and Jeffrey can have break out games so I can squeak into the Championship game.

Edited by MikeFL25

It all comes down to Ingram. Cutler will be pressing Alshon hard so they will basically cancel each other out on hte hookup. Those few extra that Alshon will gain from a TD will hopefully edge you out. I like your chances

Please return advice on Topic:

should I split finals $$

Thank you!

Yeah, I couldn't believe that Knile Davis put up 20 points and Charles only had about 6. I had Davis on my bench because nobody could have known that Charles would be so unproductive. Everyone on my roster had sub-par performances this week so it has been a perfect storm of suck lol. Hoping that Ingram and Jeffrey can have break out games so I can squeak into the Championship game.

Yeah unfortunately that's just one of those freak things man, you can't predict that. And I feel like a lot of players had sub par performances this week other than OBJ, Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray put up his usual 20 points (smartest trade i ever made getting that guy!) And Demaryius Thomas had a nice bounce back week for myself and fellow owners with 18.30 points. Other than those guys and a few others, there was a lot of sub par performances this week, Luck only got me 15.28 points and Megatron, who I thought would blow up this week, only put up 5.30 points. Arian Foster was another, 11.70 points against a god awful colts run defense, so belive me man your not alone on that one!

I WON! I can't believe it!

I was down 83-77 with two minutes left. Ingram had a TD with 1:30 left in the game putting me up 84-83, then Cutler had a couple last-minute completions to Alshon and the TD pass to Alshon, giving me the 94-90 win. I seriously cannot describe how good it feels to pull away with the win after losing Julio, having Charles go down, and overall having a terrible showing this week.