[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Streaming D/ST's for this week....Crazy go with the Jags?!

kikkkomann

I have the Kansas City Chiefs but they are going up against the Steelers and I also have the Texans who are going up against the Ravens.

Should I stick with one of those teams or pick up one of these from the waiver wire?:

Jaguars vs. Tennessee...I really like this one (of the last 5 games the Titans have given opposing D/ST teams 16, 8, 19, 12, and 27 points)

Titans @ Jacksonville

Chargers @ San Francisco (of the last 3 games the 49ers have given opposing D/ST teams 11, 18, and 14 points)

I have the Kansas City Chiefs but they are going up against the Steelers and I also have the Texans who are going up against the Ravens.

Should I stick with one of those teams or pick up one of these from the waiver wire?:

Jaguars vs. Tennessee...I really like this one (of the last 5 games the Titans have given opposing D/ST teams 16, 8, 19, 12, and 27 points)

Titans @ Jacksonville

Chargers @ San Francisco (of the last 3 games the 49ers have given opposing D/ST teams 11, 18, and 14 points)

I don't think this is crazy at all. The Jaguars defense is a lot better than people give them credit for. They hung tough with the ravens this past week, the steelers a few weeks ago among other good teams. The jags have a very under rated defense and the titans have been more than generous to opposing D/ST groups the past few weeks giving up points of 16, 8, 19, 12 and 27, that's gotta make you feel good about any defense facing them. I'd roll with the jags defense this week for sure assuming you don't have a D/ST like the seahawks, bills or lions. I think the jags Defense posts top 5 numbers this week, especially with the titans playing musical chairs with the QB situation. Can definitely justify that start.