[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Guidelines

grgunderson

You set your rules and play by em.

Our league has 1 IR spot for a player listed as OUT. Early in the season I had one team in the league with like 7 guys injured and I SO wanted to amend it to help this cat out. But that's not right. Thankfully, he managed things and some of his injured players ended up playing, but making a change in mid stream is terrible idea.

These are not comparable situations. IR slots and using them to manage your roster through injuries is a pretty fundamental tenant of fantasy football. I would find it hard to believe that an owner managed to not know how many IR slots he had.

Having your trade delayed a week due an arbitrary setting on a league hosting site is a situation that might reasonably not be forseen. It doesn't seem to me that the commissioner even knew this would happen until it did, which means that it is not a rule that they all agreed to at the beginning of the year, but rather a default setting that they were not aware of.

• Like 2