[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets talk Quincy Enunwa?

robert terni

I only saw the NYJ-BUF game, but the dude looked awesome.

I'm not sure about redraft, but I bid heavily for him in 2 of 3 dynasty leagues. With Marshall and Decker getting older and no one else of significance behind them...

I agree, he looked beastly in that game. Dude is big and was grabbing everything thrown his way. I picked him up in two leagues.

• Like 1

Enunwa is basically playing a TE role with that offense, and he has the build. If only he was listed as a TE, then I could get him into my starting lineup. Still, with Marshall iffy to play after that scary looking knee injury last week, I think Enunwa could be a WR2 this weekend. He has a good size/speed mix and great hands.

• Like 1

I saw flashes from him last season, but he seems to have made insane progress over the off-season. Huge size and great hands. Having caught 13 of 14 targets so far is a pretty good sign. I have him in 2 of my 3 leagues (also have Marshall in both), and if Marshall sits he tags in without question.

Enunwa is basically playing a TE role with that offense, and he has the build. If only he was listed as a TE, then I could get him into my starting lineup. Still, with Marshall iffy to play after that scary looking knee injury last week, I think Enunwa could be a WR2 this weekend. He has a good size/speed mix and great hands.

This is funny. I have a team where I'm hurting for RB's and was thinking I wish I could start my Beasely as a RB since he kind of is playing the Woodhead role in that offense.