[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Rawls to the CMike owner for Cobb?

JoeySon

I bet you most C-Mike owners are trying to stay away from the Seattle backfield and would be trying hard to trade C-Mike away before Rawls returns. In that scenario, they wouldn't want any part of Rawls. I am a C-Mike owner myself so you can believe me to some extent.

But again.....not all C-Mike owners are the same, so its definitely worth a shot.

Edited by medalofhonor

I dont know if you guys are high or what but no way would i trade Rawls for Cobb. The job has been c-mikes because he's been the only dude healthy. Even prosise is getting touches now. If you have any idea about carrols style you wouldnt be selling Rawls that cheap. When healthy, he'll be an rb1 in a run heavy offense. C-mike is just a body filling in, the job is and always has been Rawls'.