[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin Trade Value?

AWindsor

A guy in my league wants my Doug Martin, as his current RB situation is horrible. Being the biased Doug Martin owner that I am, I've held onto him for seven weeks while he was injured and I still think he has a good chance of producing low-end RB1 numbers. Therefore, I have a pretty high value on him.

I offered the guy Doug Martin+TY Hilton for AB, and he was unsure about it. His confidence in Martin is lowered since he only ran for 33 yards on 16 attempts. What do you guys think about Martin and this trade?

It's a decent offer. If he's really hurting, he'd take it. If not, stick with Martin. I'd try and trade T.Y. Hilton though. I did 3 weeks ago.

Yeah I've been trying to shop Hilton. Sucks that Moncrief is going to get the majority of TDs now, because Hilton's value is dropping quick. What did you get for Hilton?

Well it didn't really work out lmao BUT at the time it was solid. I traded T.Y. Hilton/Kendall Wright for Alshon Jeffery/Emmanuel Sanders. I then traded Sanders for Britt and after the Jeffery 4 game suspension happened, I was still able to trade for Tate. But I mean at the time it was solid.

As far as trying to trade him now, I'd go for someone like Diggs or Nelson or another WR1 that isn't a top 5 WR.

Well it didn't really work out lmao BUT at the time it was solid. I traded T.Y. Hilton/Kendall Wright for Alshon Jeffery/Emmanuel Sanders. I then traded Sanders for Britt and after the Jeffery 4 game suspension happened, I was still able to trade for Tate. But I mean at the time it was solid.

As far as trying to trade him now, I'd go for someone like Diggs or Nelson or another WR1 that isn't a top 5 WR.

Being a Rodgers owner, I've been wanting Nelson so bad. The Nelson owner is easily the worst team in the league, and NEVER trades. I offered him Michael Thomas+JStew (when he had back-to-back 20pt games)+West for Nelson and he wouldn't budge. Guess I know why he's in last place :D

Being a Rodgers owner, I've been wanting Nelson so bad. The Nelson owner is easily the worst team in the league, and NEVER trades. I offered him Michael Thomas+JStew (when he had back-to-back 20pt games)+West for Nelson and he wouldn't budge. Guess I know why he's in last place :D

Yeah true. You can't be married to your team. No one is safe lol. If you look at my signature, I think I have like 2 players from my initial draft left on my current roster.