[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade Advice- Mike Evans

gspot

Folks, need some help here. 

I have been offered Allen Robinson and a first round pick in 2018 for Mike Evans.  At first, I was not considering it, but now I am thinking it might be worth it.

Evans is #1 or #2, while A-Rob is #11-15.  Does the first round pick in 2018 make up the difference?

Standard yardage scoring and TDs, with 1 PPR.

My first thought is no. Normally I'd ask if you're in win-now or rebuild mode, but with Evans it really doesn't matter. He's still so young, and in an offense that should continue to get better. I'd lean towards no even if the 1st rounder was guaranteed 1st overall.

I normally don't see future picks as that valuable. Because you are give up a great player so his team will be better, which will likely put that pick towards the end of the first round. So I always view future picks as that team making the playoffs. That is just how I do it because then you will get a realistic value for what that pick will become and that way at worst case you still get the value that you expected with hopes of it becoming more.   I would pass on this deal