[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers interested in Starting a League???

tx082

Hey, most of the guys from the old Dugout started a FFL this past year. We are all a bunch of junkies, and we are in the process of starting a FBL. Go over to the league forums and stop by the Dugout FFL thread and see if you would be interested. There are a few of us, myself included that are thinking of taking a fantasy break and not doing the baseball league, but I think that there are at least 10 that have committed to doing it. Our FFL was one of the best that I have been in, with many active owners throughout the entire year. We had a great group of guys in the old Dugout and our FFL was much fun this past season.

If you want to post on the league thread you will need to re-register on the League Forums to be able to post. Good luck.