[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Avant or Breaston?

TheBigDog

WDIS  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Avant
    • Breaston

I need a good performance out of whichever one of these guys I start...first week of playoffs and I'm locked in a close game. I have Breaston in there right now but he has been invisible lately. Although Avant let me down last week when I had great expectations for him. So what do you think? .5 PPR, 2 point bonus at 100 yards...WDIS?

I need a good performance out of whichever one of these guys I start...first week of playoffs and I'm locked in a close game. I have Breaston in there right now but he has been invisible lately. Although Avant let me down last week when I had great expectations for him. So what do you think? .5 PPR, 2 point bonus at 100 yards...WDIS?

Hmmmmm. I'm gonna say this is too even to really call. As an owner of both, I'm rolling with Breaston for the very reason we question him. I'm banking on this being one of his better games of the year.I've been hearing the weather in NY is not ideal. (Cold and windy) I've been patient with him and I hope this is his day. Do you get any return points? Breaston is a punt returner that should get his fair share of chances. Go with your gut man. You've already got Breaston in your lineup for a reason. He's got a tad bit more upside in my opinion with the way AZ throws it around.