[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

zero RB, 1 PPR with 10 teams... reasonable draft?

Papa Deuce

10 team, 1 season redraft. I picked 2nd in a snake draft ( I hate drafting 2nd )

1. Antonio Brown

2. Michael Thomas

3. Alshon Jefferey

4. Zack Ertz ( There was a run on TE and I  got caught up in it )

But then I decided WTH, it is a low money league, with a few noobs, that I think I can trade with if need be.

5. Christian McCaffery ( I just have a great feeling with this one )

6. Joe Mixon ( seemed like the best RB left at the time, I really didn't want him  )

Only really thinking about 5 and 6.

7 was Derek Carr.

rookie RB's can be a big pain to see early season playing time and consistent touches or playing time.  Cook / Fournette (although Yeldon and Ivory still exist) could produce more early. Cook because Murray is on the PUP meaning he might not be fully ready to go and Cook is going to be a great check down RB, Sammy Brand-muffins does actually check down a lot.  

I'm high on both Mixon and McCaffery but it could be very painful waiting weekly for them to cut into actual FF relevance.  Although 10 team-er there are a lot of fish in the sea still so you can cherry pick weekly WW guys to push you through while your WR's do the heavy lifting.  snds ok in theory and it can work.  It's not the safest draft I still would've not passed on Bell or DJ probably, if I had 3rd overall I might of done what you did, not that there is such thing as right or wrong it could easily payoff (literally, pun intended) lol.  GL!:)

Edited by robotpimp
wrong spelling.. doh!
  • Like 1

Love your first two picks, but I am speechless as to why you'd grab Ertz in the 4th in a 10 man league.  I'm big on him this year, but if everyone else is biting on TE's that early you should go against the grain and take advantage of the RBs/WRs on the board.  I love McCaffrey this year, especially around that price range you got him.  Good luck this year!

• Like 1