[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction League Keeper Help Please

rwockenf

12 Team Keeper Auction League Starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE). 1 pt for every 20 Yards passing, -2 for INTs, 4 pt TDs for QB, 6 pts for all others. 1 pt PPR.

Keeper doesn't cost any picks. Must pay $5 over what you bought player for last year and total comes out of budget ($225...we have IDPs). Here are my terrible choices and what I paid LAST YEAR:

Eli Manning - 8

Andy Dalton - 4

Doug Martin - 35

Frank Gore - 12

Brandin Cooks - 38

Jarvis Landry - 22

Allen Robinson - 6

Kelvin Benjamin  - 35

Delanie Walker - 18

I don't HAVE to keep anyone. Thoughts?

A.Rob for sure.  incredible value don't drop. 

I like your WR's a lot but I don't know if the extra $5 is worth it or not.  

Landry would be probably at value, Benji and Cooks would be a little over except if you throw them back they might go up, depends on the talent pool.  

Most def you can use the value from A.Rob to keep at minimum Landry and possibly one of the other two. I'd throw back the rest.

You can get D.Mart for cheaper which maybe you should. I'd put some serious budget towards a viable RB1/RB2 if possible.

If you keep those receivers you know what you spent on your WR's you have all very good WR's so you can budget your RB's accordingly.  

2 hours ago, rwockenf said:

Thanks for the post. I can only keep 1. I failed to mention that. My bad...Would you stay with ARob because of the cost?

absolutely.  A.Rob because of talent/potential and his cost he could be kept for a few more years possibly.

With his cost so low you could even keep Landry if you're high on him, Benji or Cooks too, if you want or throw them back and see what's available.  

25 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

$11 A Rob is your best deal

But just for comparison how much does someone like AB, Bell, Zeke, DJ, JJ, Evans go for?

Cause Cooks could be decent at $43 if AB, JJ and Evans go for like $75 in your league.

I was thinking the same thing, plus it's not a complete re-draft meaning guys with value keepers are going to spend more money than regular auction rates as they have extra to burn and probably already have other position players kept.  Cooks for sure, Benji would be a stretch although we know his potential, he's young and should bounce back.

Those are great points...All with the $5 added in, AB is $76, JJ is $71, OBJ is $76, Evans is $46, Nelson is $52. DJ is like $6 bc someone grabbed him low...Bell is gonna be $55, Zeke $49...Now I'm not sure who all is being kept...but my concern with Cooks is that the ball is spread around so much, is he worth mid $40s?

I was thinking I would either keep ARob or no one...I like #1 WR potential for $11 and it gives me some more dollars to spend on a Tier1 RB/WR who isn't kept...This league tends to overspend a lot...so, idk...