[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League Draft Question

WhoDat2009

I have the 2nd pick in the draft, im in need of a RB. 

Basically it's all rookies in the first couple rounds.

Fournette is off the board at pick 1, who do Itake at 2 ? 

Mc Caffrey

Mixon

Cook 

or another RB ?

I'm leaning on Mc Caffrey just because I think Carolina is going to put it in his hands every chance they get.

Thanks for you advice

If you're leaning McCaffery then I would say it's probably a safe pick.  It doesn't seem like it will take much for that guy to put decent stats weekly, he's definitely a play maker. 

Mixon and Cook are also good options, now with another week of pre-season the hype train is going to throw in a bunch of names.  I think if you're pretty settled on McCaffery I'd just go with him unless someone can put up a very good case against him he's got the potential.

12 hours ago, WhoDat2009 said:

Thank you sir, great advice !!

Also not that this means anything, the huddle in their favorable/unfavorable opening games section said McCaffery has one of the easier schedules to start the season (first 6 games), @NE being the only poor match-up of the 6.  Mixon / Cook also said to have softer schedules to start. Either way should be interesting.

I like to think of McCaffery as one of those guys that if someone was just watching football and didn't know much when he has the ball I think he kind of makes people react like 'woah did you just see that dude?' he's damn dynamic, does that translate into FF relevance probably not but hey who cares, he looks the part right?  Good luck, crush!