[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Expansion draft, Keeper League, RB Help

RowdyRoos

As an expansion team I have the option to add 2 of the following RBs in a 1/2 PPR Keeper league format.  Which 2 would you select?

Jordan Howard

Todd Gurley

Leonard Fournette

Joe Mixon

Dalvin Cook

Christian McAfferey

Isaiah Crowell

Derrick Henry

Thomas Rawls

Doug Martin

Thanks

Edited by RowdyRoos
Added player

wow.

That's tough.. but good list.

So most likely I would keep Howard, if I were drafting for this year I probably could also make a case for Gurley or Crowell as your RB2 because you know they will get the lion share of carries for sure this year.  Rawls too risky and unclear (but I like him the most in SEA), Martin still young enough but has that 3 game suspension, Henry amazing talent behind an amazing talent (DM) that isn't relinquishing any carries. Then the rookies, which all have there upside/downside (more up than down).  I drafted Mixon, but I like Cook a lot this year and I may have missed the mark with both over McCaffery except he's not an every down back.  Fournette you just can't gauge if he will be able to resurrect a running game in JAX which left when MJD retired.. also there still is Yeldon, Ivory..

Gun to my head, for this year I need results I'm going Howard / Gurley. I don't like LAR but I like them more this year then any other year ever well not as much as greatest show on turf... it's usually greatest show on turds.