[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 for WRs, 2 for RB and Flex

cmsport2

WRs

1. AJ Green (vs Green Bay) - Not a great defense, so that's not a concern, but Dalton is still shaky and the new OC is anyone's guess

2. Davante Adams (vs Cincinnati) - Also not a great defense, big uptick if Cobb and Jordy remain physically impaired, but I'm afraid GB will get way ahead early and just run it

3. Golden Tate (vs Atlanta) - I'm predicting a big shootout against the Falcons and I want to play him, but I can't figure out who to sit in his place since he's currently on my bench

4. Terrelle Pryor (Oakland) - possibly another shootout, but Cousins is off to a slow start with his WRs, but his main RB is out so he may have no choice

5. Emmanuel Sanders (vs Bills) - dominated last week, seems to be the current favorite, tough defense to face this week,

RBs

1. Ty Montgomery (vs Cincinnati) - Pretty much a lock for RB/Flex for all the reasons I was wary of Adams above

2. Melvin Gordon (vs Kansas City) - High value stud, but with a potential injury from practice, going against a top defense I'm concerned for potential injury worsening during the game

3. Kareem Hunt (vs Chargers) - Pretty much a lock, I can't imagine why he'd be benched

Thanks! Send a link to your question for me to return the favor.