[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli or rivers this week?

Thescrew150

I thought Rivers was a lock last week, couldn't have performed worse, so now I'm onto Eli over Cousins, it again seems very very obvious that a team like NYG who has to pass nearly 85% of the time because they literally have no running game Eli should shoulder all the work with decent WR/TE options vs a terrible team.. with that said Eli's known to flat out not take advantage and implode for obnoxious games.  I'm running Eli over Cousins.. mainly because KC.  Eli in the Huddle player rankings is the highest ranked QB this week vs TB, for whatever that's worth I had Eli before I looked at the rankings which just validates I'm not completely nuts.  I'm even considering playing Sheppard over Cooper this week which is bat S crazy but I need the upside vs TB, and buy out of the risk surrounding DEN and a Cooper modest game.  If I didn't feel I needed every point and players exceeding expectations I'd probably play Cousins, but I need Eli + a couple to match my opponent.  Going all in.

I have been going back and forth on Eli or Rivers.  They both look like good starts.    Rivers is at home against a beat up Philly team,  Eli is on the road against a beat up Buc team.  Tomorrow in Tampa the weather is forecasted to be breezy and 60% rain.   LA is am sure is sunny.

Leaning towards Rivers, but still not sure on which to start.