[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rishard Matthews or Kelvin Benjamin??

Pazzoman

Hey Everyone, need to win this week! Defiantly need to win this week or I will fall to 2-5! Normally I would start Benjamin in my flex no matter what especially since he has been having pretty good flex player numbers the past few weeks.However he is injured now, so Im worried. However Im also worried that the titans will be mainly focused on the ground and TE show.  Anyone's opinions appreciated...here is more of my reasonings.

Kelvin agaisnt Chicago should be good high scoring game. Cam Newton seems to love targeting Kelvin especially in the red zone. Personally feel Carolina doesn't have to many mouths to feed compared to Titans. However him being hurt is really hurting my trust in him, if he plays the game on limited snaps that will hurt his chances big time of scoring big!

Richard Matthews, going agaisnt the browns. Only thing I don't like about it, is that I feel it will be mainly a rushing game between Murray and Henry getting lots of attempts thus less passing plays. Also worried of the emergence of Decker and the fact that Cleveland so far has given lots of fantasy points to TE, so Im Delanie Walker will get some targets extra too.

Decisions Decisions!! 

I would definitely stick with Kelvin Benjamin until you here more updates about his knee before game time. Also cant go wrong with Benjamins match-up against the bears.

But on a recent injury update, i heard that Benjamin was listed more as Probable than Questionable for sundays game.

Matthews, does have potential to break out against the Browns, But I would personally stick with Benjamin until further updates on his injury. 

I like Matthews.  Browns surprisingly have a good run defense which will likely result in more passes than normal for the Titans.  With Benjamin's surgically repaired knee swelling after a hit last week, I would steer clear of that situation.

Good luck

I'd lean towards Matthews in this one as well. Benjamin doesn't get enough targets for me to trust him through an injury as concerning as a knee issue. Titans going up against the browns only helps reaffirm the decision. It's tough because Benjamin has such a high ceiling but Matthews is for sure the safe play.