[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is David Johnson’s value?

phinsfan44

I have questions about David Johnson. One of my leagues(14 team unfortunately) I drafted Johnson AND Olsen. I need to win this week if I have any prayer of staying alive. I’ve tried trading the pair to sure playoff teams, but they’ve declined so far. What is Johnson’s value in a big league.

Another league where I’m tied for first (12 team) I’m targeting DJ. It’s a 2 QB league- any ideas on what i should give as a return? The guy who has him has just 1 win

I’m just looking to see what your thoughts on on DJ’s value (and maybe Olsen too)

In my 12 team league I also own Olsen and DJ. 

I had had a trade all lined up but the AP to Arizona deal really threw a wrench into things. 

I had a verbal acceptance of David Johnson for Jay Ajayi, sent the offer official just to have it declined with “Aquiring Peterson makes me feel like the DJ injury is worse than we thought, also what are they going to do wen he’s healthy, will it be a committee?”

So the AP deal really threw a wrench into DJs value because I haven’t been able to get a player like Kamara after the trade

As for Olsen I haven’t even tried to move him, he will be back sooner than DJ and outside of Gronk, Kelce and Brate..your hoping for 7 out of your TE so I don’t mind streaming TE until Olsen returns