[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help & price check please! (Dynasty PPR)

Never-Enough

This is dynasty PPR start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE & 2 flex.

I guess the Herbert hype is real as I was just offered his Herbert & Tyreek for my CEH. I have Lamar so don't need a QB. I want RB and/or WR help. Not a bad offer, but with CMC now hurt & Conner surely going to get hurt again, I'd be left with James Robinson as my only real starting RB. Same owner also offered me Sutton, Gage & Herbert for my Golladay.

However, I want to move Conner, but cannot find a buyer. What's his dynasty PPR value in terms of other RBs or WRs?

I'm starting 0-2 to make me feel even better about this season...so I am really thinking I may as well build for next season...

My other WRs are D. Parker, K. Allen, Mike Williams, Cole, E. Sanders, Aiyuk, CLaypool, S. Sims, Renfrow. His other RBs & WRs of note are Miles Sanders, Ekeler, Lockett & Nuk. He doesn;t seem to want any draft picks so that doesn't help. He thinks he can win this year so he actually traded away many of his picks.

Any insight on what I should do, if anything?

EDIT: Right after I posted this thread, I moved Conner for Allen Robinson

Edited by Never-Enough