[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What loss was hardest to take this season?

BigDread

In Week 7 my opponent didn't make any changes to his starting line-up so he had one of his RBs and his K on a bye. You would think your chances of winning are pretty good when you know at kick off that 25% of your opponents line-up has a zero. B)

He ended up having 3 players with zero points (His TE got 8 yds), but I was down by 16 going into the Monday Night game! :D I've got Reuben Droughns going against the lowly Cincy D and he's got C. Johnson (Champ Bailey is going to shut him down, right?!) I still think I have a chance as I hear the music for MNF start when Al Michaels tells me it's the first MNF game in Cincinnati since the beginning of time, and the place is jumping, on fire, and all the other superlatives he can think of and I knew right then and there I was "done". :D

McNabb and C. Johnson went off for him. Under our scoring system they got him 44 and 20 pts respectively. His other "scoring" positions were E. George (11 pts), J. Horn (12 pts), and Eagles D (12 pts). McNabb had 4 TDs that week, George and C. Johnson each added 1.

My line-up was T. Green, Droughns, Edge, M. Robinson, Stokley, Gonzales, K. Brown, and Jets D. They had 1 TD between them. :D

I really thought I had it in the bag when I saw his two 0's at the start of the game.

This loss put me at 3-4 and I had to win 4 out of my last 5 to finish 7-6 and make the playoffs.

As luck would have it, I get to play this guy again in the 1st round of our playoffs. :D

Anybody else lose a game they thought they should have won?