[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help...Vick

Moneyshot

Hey guys, thanks for all the respones. To add to the confusion, I do not have a 2nd round pick and my WR's are OK. Sorta the best of the no. 2 WR's.

D-Jax, R. Wayne, Burelson, Clayton, Driver and Charles Rogers (this guy is a whole other post!)

On top of all that...someone has offered my Carson Palmer for one of my WR's.

Now what?

Are you kidding me. Vick has done NOTHING to prove he is a #1 QB. and your scoring system is not set up for the type of game he plays. If you got points for rushing yards maybe. What about completions any points there? Vick is lucky to get 50 yards passing in a half here are his stats:

passing yard

wk1 163, wk2 179, wk3 115, wk4 148 ect. actually he did have 1 game over 200 but that was against the saints, and totaled 2313 yards (28th of any starting QB)

rushing TD's he had a total of 7 that = 42 pts in your system.

I would think twice.

748073[/snapback]

Sorry, i left that out. QB's get 1 pt/25 rushing and 6 pt./ rush TD. This is why Vicks value is somewhat decent.