[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My Team! Will return the favor

Adam12

12 Team PPR, w/ 3 Starting IDP, starts QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, R/W.

QB Stafford

RB LeSean McCoy

RB DeAngelo Williams

WR Julio Jones

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Golden Tate

TE Dwayne Allen

R/W Julian Edelman

DEFENSE Bengals

DEF Luke Kuchely

DB Tyrann Mathieu

DL Khalil Mack

Bench Danny Woodhead

Bench Michael Crabtree

Bench Ameer Abdulah

Bench Jerick McKinnon

Bench Tajae Sharpe

Bench Tyler Boyd

Thoughts? I was 2 picks away from taking Landry instead of Tate which I would of loved...not in love with 3rd WR but feel like I am deep and have good talent. Little nervous about RB2 (especially once D WILL isn't starting)

Edited by Adam12

Outside the IDP (I have never played in an IDP league, so I have absolutely no idea how to rate them, other than to say your D-men or solid on-field performers), I like your squad. Your top 2 WR and Flex are solid in PPR. Not a huge fan of Tate, but he's serviceable. You have 3 weeks of solid performance with D.Will, then Woodhead is a really good PPR RB2 option. Very solid squad.

Curious what you think of mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/465636-rate-my-team-16-team-ppr-auction-draft-200-budget/

For a 12 teamer I love the WR, Landry would have been sick, but youll be fine with what you have. I think Stafford is gonna sling it around a lot this year, bodes well for his upside. Not loving the RBs, I like mcCoy a lot but like you said, after week 3 DWill is out of a job so I'd work the wire on that and hope that A) Melvin Gordon sucks again and Woodhead takes over or B ) Abdulah does well in the new system. Could work.

Never have played IDP, but you have some studs there so I'm guessing thats a good sign haha

Ill go 8/10

Edited by eanenson