[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help Pls- who is playing D Walker this week? + QB

Nflor002

I kind of got screwed last week leaving Delanie in my lineup because I didn't feel like dropping him for an injury was worth it, not knowing more information, And I lost. Didn't think he would make the difference, but I did only lose by a few =/

Kyle Rudolph is on the wire and I think he'll be a good play..should I drop someone and add him and bench Walker this week?? Or wait for the game time decision and hope he plays..

Also Matt Ryan is available, but I don't think I should pick him up this week against Carolina..plus he as tough matches going forward. But Carr against Baltimore? Flacco is pretty good against the Raiders historically...Flacco is also on the wire, should I start him instead of Carr this week?

Thoughts???

My line up in 10 team standard scoring:

QB- Carr

RB- Gurley, Charles Sims

WR- A Jeffrey, Maclin, Crabtree

TE- D Walker

Flx- B Marshall

D- Vikings

BE- Rawls Ryan Matthews (bye), Snead, G Bernard

Thanks guys

What Jaynebra said! Walker has the higher ceiling but Rudolph is Bradfords favorite right now. And since the line can't protect him, he has to throw some quick routes. But if you're worried about losing Walker, Rawls is a drop candidate right now. Even if he comes back, he definitely lost touches to CMike.

• Like 1