[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Drop? Washington/Gordon/Dorsett

ejray21

It's PPR. We are only allowed to hold 5 RBs and 5 WRs on roster.

My current RBs: McCoy, Matt Jones, McKinnon, Washington (DET), Dixon

My current WRs: Hopkins, Decker, Marv Jones, Dorsett, Josh Gordon

Washington seems like he may have lost his chance to step into starting spot with injury, but I may just be thinking negatively.

Dorsett is not stepping up or getting targets like I thought he would with moncrief out. His TD saved his day, but I can't just rely on a guy with so few targets.

Gordon is here for obvious reasons. Part of me says its over for him, but with no formal announcements about his status for this season it makes me not want to drop him because with my luck I'll get screwed and he'll return.

Notable waiver wire adds:

Gillislee (handcuff to my McCoy)

Powell

Corey Coleman

Woods

Hogan

Gordon is done for sure. He is not allowed to have any kind of substance but he slipped. That means indefinite suspension at this point. Even if he comes back (which i highly doubt), he won't have a team to come back to. I would take Bilal right now. I have him lined up on my waivers right now. Woods is also a great pick up with the state of your WR's. If you could swing it and no one is paying attention to the waiver, I would drop Washington for Powell then drop Gordon for Woods or Hogan. Woods will get more targets but Hogan has Brady.