[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big trade, advice ASAP.

BigBoiSwag

Opinion? I'd get Walker, Sanders n Mariota FOR Meredith, Bortles, KBenjamin n 3rd rounder.

16 team dynasty league. 3 round rookie draft.

Let's evaluate this:

You get: Walker / Sanders / Mariota

He gets: Bortles / K.Benj / Meredith & A third rounder

I would not do this deal. What you have is fine.

You're giving up a third round pick next year for panthers who are 1-5 and may struggle the rest of the season and bortles when Mariota has the better playoff schedule and is hot.

The only thing remotely relatable is Sanders for Meredith which I wouldn't do because I don't know the bear's QB situation which isn't looking good. Once again: I'd decline this.

Let's evaluate this:

You get: Walker / Sanders / Mariota

He gets: Bortles / K.Benj / Meredith & A third rounder

I would not do this deal. What you have is fine.

You're giving up a third round pick next year for panthers who are 1-5 and may struggle the rest of the season and bortles when Mariota has the better playoff schedule and is hot.

The only thing remotely relatable is Sanders for Meredith which I wouldn't do because I don't know the bear's QB situation which isn't looking good. Once again: I'd decline this.

I'm a little confused on this.

The panthers being 1-5 plus you wouldn't trade Sanders in deal for Meredith parts

If it were PPR I wouldn't trade Sanders for Meredith because of the bear's QB being hurt that lowers his production. I don't know how he would do and trading Sanders for Meredith would be pointless because I already had a QB I could depend on with Sanders

Panthers being 1 and 5 they might start tanking to lose games so that may lead to low scoring games in the future. They can still tank and get a good draft pick but then again the division is so bad they can also turn it around and win it... but I wouldn't risk it for all that.

Oh. If you have Mariota I would probably do that. I misread as if you were getting Bortles. I feel that's a terrible deal for whoever would be getting Bortles but then again it'd be a high-risk reward play too. If I were you I would wait to see what Kelvin is going to be doing and see if the Panthers are tanking before making that deal. It'd really hurt you if the panthers decided to go for it given the division they have and they decide not to tank.