[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last big trade for the home stretch - NEED ADVICE

oG1KeNoBi

SHIP:

Todd Gurley

DeAndre Hopkins

Gary Barnidge

RECEIVE:

Rob Gronkowski

Jonathan Stewart

Willie Snead

Update: Unfortunately Willie Snead might have to turn into Anquan Boldin, which to me is a huge difference. Still worth it?

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

I do agree it is a diff. Barnaige is second in targets on team, and Hopkins schedule gets alot better going forward. Stewart health scares me a bit but also dont know the rest of your team. I guess for me It would depend how desperate yo are for Gronk ... playoff bound ?

• Like 1

Yeah definitely have a great chance of making the playoffs this year unless 1/2 of my players get injured lol. Hope I didn't jinx anything.

14 team league and I've been on the constant fantasy grind with trades and free agency pick-ups.

I should not have been able to acquire some of these players, especially in a 14 team league, but it's all about timing and scenarios/situations of other teams in my league.

My roster

QB: Brees

RB: Elliott, D.Murray, Gurley (on bye)

WR: J. Jones, Hilton,

TE: Barnidge, Witten

FLEX: Hopkins

K: Bailey

D/ST: Streaming

I have zero depth on my bench because of all the trades I've been involved with but I was ok with that to acquire these players. Like I said, it's crazy I was even able to acquire a lot of these players considering I only have about 4 players from my initial draft, but the grind gas been real lol.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Yeah definitely have a great chance of making the playoffs this year unless 1/2 of my players get injured lol. Hope I didn't jinx anything.

14 team league and I've been on the constant fantasy grind with trades and free agency pick-ups.

I should not have been able to acquire some of these players, especially in a 14 team league, but it's all about timing and scenarios/situations of other teams in my league.

My roster

QB: Brees

RB: Elliott, D.Murray, Gurley (on bye)

WR: J. Jones, Hilton,

TE: Barnidge, Witten

FLEX: Hopkins

K: Bailey

D/ST: Streaming

I have zero depth on my bench because of all the trades I've been involved with but I was ok with that to acquire these players. Like I said, it's crazy I was even able to acquire a lot of these players considering I only have about 4 players from my initial draft, but the grind gas been real lol.

I definitely know the feeling of that fantasy grind. I was able to assemble a team I'm very proud of in my 12 man league through constant strategic trades and working the WW. Im at the point where no team even wants to trade with me anymore lol. Even more impressive you did it in a 14 man league though!

I would do the trade btw. Gronk is the best TE in fantasy and is a massive upgrade for you. Losing gurley hurts but you already have 2 stud RBs and Jstew is a very good backup that you could even plug into your flex to replace hopkins.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/475889-should-i-cuff-mark-ingram/

• Like 1

i heard the CBS guys saying Boldin is basically being used as the tight end while Ebron is banged up, hes been good ths past couple weeks but you might see that dwindle when ebron returns

Thanks for the insight. Yeah I just can't seem to pull the trigger with the trade if I can't at least get Snead instead of Boldin.

Man, I dont know, the only kicker in the trade is getting Gronk! Stew is injury prone, and you have to get Sneed if you were to make this deal. Gurley will have some good games and will get you atleast 12+ in PPR and Hopkins schedule gets easier, its just a matter of Brock stepping up his QB play. I honestly think I would stay put here, Barnage has put up respectable and consistent pts in ppr, and McCown is coming back.

• Like 1

Man, I dont know, the only kicker in the trade is getting Gronk! Stew is injury prone, and you have to get Sneed if you were to make this deal. Gurley will have some good games and will get you atleast 12+ in PPR and Hopkins schedule gets easier, its just a matter of Brock stepping up his QB play. I honestly think I would stay put here, Barnage has put up respectable and consistent pts in ppr, and McCown is coming back.

Yeah definitely. Thanks for the input. I think what I'm going to do is stay put for this week. I'm going to watch how Barnidge and Hopkins play very closely and make a decision after this week.