[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which player for my Flex Spot

wreckless518

alright my lineup is in my sig as well..but this is the spot im not sure of..my flex spot...

here is who its between...please give your pick..and if so any explanation?

Laurent Robinson STL vs. GB

Devin Hester @ Sea

Correll Buckhalter @ OAK

i like robinson ALOT..being the top target and playmaker on the team..vs a soft secondary ..also will likely be trailing from behind so more throwing means more targets and points for robinson. im deff leaning more towards robinsonyo start

Hester...well seems knox and bennet are gettin more love...idk if its from double coverage on hester or what..plus chi is so loaded ...forte..olsen..hester..bennet..knox ,,etc...so how many balls can hester get?

Buckhalter...seems to be taking the backseat to the rookie now...even tho he has showing he will do good with the touches he gets..but can u trust him to do it every game off of 8 to 9 carries and a few passes a game?

I like them in the order you posted as well.

Laurent seems to have the favorable matchup. He did well against a decent WAS secondary, STL will likely have to throw alot unless they get an early lead (not likely at all), and he seems to be the #1 target. Magic 8 ball says prospects look good.

Edited by Uncle Buck

Laurnet Robinson seems to be Bulger's new favorite target, but will Bulger be up or on his back, and Green Bay does have two good corner covers.... It is a crap shoot between Robinson and Buckhalter.....

Buckhalter will get the lion share of the carries, Moreno is still not 100% and they are running against Oakland.. Orton also likes to dump off to his backs or check offs.. I would go with Buckhalter....

I am a Bears fan, living in Chicago and have always been frustrated with Hester's receiving abilities. They should leave him in the return game... He is dynamic when he gets the ball, but how often is that. He is a big time gamble and who knows which game it will be....

GO WITH BUCKHALTER............. GOOD LUCK.