[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Help

Here are the basics of me league:

10 teams

1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 WR/RB

Use mostly yahoo settings except 6 points for passing TD, .1for every reception, 5 bonus points at 100 recieving/110 rushing/300 passing, 3 bonus points at 150 recieving/rushing/350 passing.

My Team:

QB Schaub, Palmer

WR - Fitz, Ca. Johnson, Welker, Ochocinco, Knox, Morgan

RB - MJD, Pierre Thomas, Bradshaw, Maroney, Morris

TE - V. Davis, Heap

His Team:

QB - McNabb

WR - Nicks, Boldin, Marshall, Harvin, Bowe, Walter, Gage

RB - DeAngelo Williams, Barber, Moreno, Stewart, Greene

TE - Finley, Winslow

Now that I got that information out of the way here is what has happened already (I will put our league's yahoo rankings in parenthesis):

He had posted on the trading block that he wants QB and TE. I first offered him Palmer (11), Bradshaw (53), Heap (106) for Williams (19) and Nicks (80). While that trade was out there I also offered Palmer (11) for Williams (19) straight up.

He followed those offers with Williams (19) for V. Davis (33) and P. Thomas (86). That is where I am out right now. I really don't want to give up Davis. I can part with PT if I'm getting Willams in return. I was thinking about countering with Palmer (11) and Thomas (86) for Williams (19) and possibly a lesser WR on his team or Greene.

Does anyone have an opinion on the trade he offered me or ideas of a good counter. Thanks for your input.

I have a feeling you'll probably have to give up more than your willing to get Williams. Usually takes a lot to get a guy that was ranked so high in the draft. Getting rid of Davis would hurt for sure as well but could be worth it as in the end you'll have 2 stud RB's.

Just keep trying trades and in the end maybe he'll just give in :wacko:. He seems to like Thomas so maybe do a Palmer, Thomas, Heap combo for WIlliams and someone else.

EDIT: I'd really think about the Davis / Thomas for Williams trade though, seems like it could be worth it.

Edited by burton